Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 1

 

 

As a last minute decision I decided to join Jenni over at Story of my Life with her blog everyday in May.  As I decided I want this place here to be more simple for me and back to what my last blog was I figured back to basics blogging might be the way to go!!  So here goes.

Day 1: Story of my life in a paragraph

I am from a small town.  Like a two-stoplight town.  It was a HUGE deal when those golden arches made it finally into town!!  I grew up on a lake and now I know, looking back of course, how awesome that was.  Playing “kick the can” and “tag bag” was a normal evening on our dead-end children filled street.  I went straight from my momma’s house to my husbands and only moved a whopping 17 minutes and I quite like that!!!  I am a student that never seems to graduate and hopefully in a couple years I will be finished for a while (hopefully more on that soon!).  My awesome daughter came to us in December of 2011.  She has changed us, our lives, our relationship, and our future all for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment