Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Squee!!

I am uber-excited for this to have arrived in my mailbox:

 20130128_12224h6

Technorati Tags:

It might sound strange to get so excited for some yarn, but this is a certain type of yarn.  I saw this pattern quite some time ago and loved the hearts in the pattern.  I considered other yarns, different colorways, but none would do besides the specific yarn in the picture. It was no longer available considering it was an over a year old limited colorway.  That is why I am ever so thankful for that wonderful sight called Ravlery.  Oh, ravelry and your search tool to find yarn that you so desperately want.  I so very much love you.

I have no plans to use this yarn up right away or to even try to tackle the sock pattern, as I have never done them before.  I do have a plan though to safely put this yarn in a ziploc bag and admire it often and wait till I am ready to tackle the ever so daunting sock knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment