Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hey, That’s Me!

603
For some odd reason our camera has turned to taking grainy photos… and we can not figure it out.  Anyway, I realized that I have no picture of myself on this blog so a person doesn’t have an idea who is writing it.  The reason being: I don’t like having my picture taken.  At least since I have gotten too big, but there it is and that’s me with Eric and Elizabeth at my moms on Christmas.  I also figured, maybe I should say a few things about myself.  I don’t want to reveal too much, because then what else would there be to write about.  I will, however, share these tidbits:  I love photography, knitting (there probably will be a bit of that on here I suspect), sewing, cooking and baking, reading (like LOVE), collecting books, and Downton Abbey (yes, I am one of those people).  So, Hello!  That’s me up there, the face behind this yellow pretty place!!

No comments:

Post a Comment