Thursday, January 24, 2013

Honesty

That is what this place is for, right?  A place where I can write things that I haven’t even told my closest friends. 

My husband is getting ready to lose his job sometime in the next week. 

I am a stay at home mom/student  so this definitely is not the best of times to be losing a job.  I struggle to stay strong in my faith knowing the inevitable is yet to come.  I know that there are so many benefits to this but it is quite an uneasy feeling and I do not like it.  I know it is petty but I am have no desire to menu plan and figure out how to cut as many corners at the grocery store or to make sure if I drive the thirty minutes into the city, I need to get everything in that trip to save gas from taking another unnecessary trip.  I am just rambling… but I am scared.  Simply put:

Just scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment