Thursday, March 7, 2013

On My Nails

a20130304_100057

1. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Sheer Envy 2. Essie Nail color in Mint Candy Apple 3. Revlon Nail Art Moon Candy in Galactic

I am not normally one to hand out any kind of beauty advice, but lately I have been working harder to improve my self-confidence and painting my fingernails has helped immensely. These three colors are my colors of choice lately. The first has been my go-to color as it is really subtle and when it eventually starts chipping it doesn’t show as much.  The second is a beautiful mint color, THE color of the season (one of the first times I have been on trend in a long time).  The third color I saw on an ad and knew I just had to have it and I love it.  When I wear it I can not stop looking at my nails, they are just so cool!  Anyhoo… These are my three nail shades for spring.  What’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment